The information and services stated ("Service") on the subpages of the BETADINE®-Club (”Site”) are rendered by Mundipharma Pte. Ltd. (“Mundipharma”).
2. Acceptance of Terms, Membership and Privacy
Membership at the BETADINE®-club is conditional upon acceptance and compliance with these terms and conditions of service (“TOS”). The TOS must be read in conjunction with any other notices, disclaimers and policies displayed elsewhere on the Site governing use of the Site.
You should check the TOS periodically for changes, as we reserve the right to modify them at any time. Amendments will become effective immediately upon notification on the Site. The date of the current version of the TOS is noted below. Your use of the Site following any modifications to the TOS will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the TOS as amended.
By accessing the Site and registering for the Service by completing your details in the manner described on the Site, you agree to abide and be bound by the TOS.
MUNDIPHARMA reserves the right to modify the Site and withdraw the Service from time to time, for any reason, and without notice, including the right to terminate the Service. MUNDIPHARMA will not be liable to any person if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
3. Conditions of Membership
MUNDIPHARMA reserves the right to communicate with Members from time to time for further reasons and for no reward, including system updates; bulletins; administrative announcements; and special requests. Such notices may be sent via email, or regular mail.
As a condition of membership Members you hereby represent and warrant:
- a. You are at least 18 years of age;
- b. All information supplied is complete, true and accurate and not misleading;
- c. You understand and agree that if your account is terminated due to a breach of the TOS, they will lose the right to participate in the Service. Interpretation of what constitutes a breach of the TOS shall be at the sole discretion of MUNDIPHARMA;
- d. You must not maintain more than one account on the Site and understand that a limit of 2 Memberships applies at maximum for one postal address;
- e. You will not post material that contains indecent, defamatory, menacing, offensive or unlawful content, or otherwise which may, in MUNDIPHARMA’s opinion, bring MUNDIPHARMA, the Site or the Service into disrepute;
- f. You will keep their account username and password details secure and will not allow other people to access their account. In the event that they suspect a security breach they will immediately notify MUNDIPHARMA;
MUNDIPHARMA reserves the right to reject any new Member application from any person with or without cause in its sole discretion.
MUNDIPHARMA reserves the right to terminate a Member's account if the Member provides false or misleading membership information at any time or otherwise is considered to be a breach of the TOS at any time.
Members acknowledge that under no circumstances shall MUNDIPHARMA be liable for any damages or loss, howsoever occasioned, by its rejection of, or the termination of a Member’s account.
MUNDIPHARMA cannot accept responsibility for a number of matters relating to this Site and the Service because – like the conduct of other Members – they are outside of MUNDIPHARMA’s reasonable control.
All information provided by MUNDIPHARMA on the Site is provided in good faith. You accept that any information provided by MUNDIPHARMA is general information and is not in the nature of professional advice. MUNDIPHARMA reserves the right to update any information at any time.
To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, conditions and representations about the Service, the availability of the Service for access and use throughout the Site, the products and services advertised on the Site, offered to be supplied or supplied via the Site and the information provided on the Site, express or implied are excluded. In particular, to the extent permitted by law, MUNDIPHARMA excludes any express or implied warranty that the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free; that defects will be corrected; that the Site, or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components; that the use or results of the use of the Service, or that the materials made available as part of the Site, will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable.
5. Limitation of Liability
The material displayed on the Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, MUNDIPHARMA hereby expressly excludes for its own benefit and for the benefit of its clients:
a. All conditions, warranties and other terms, which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
b. Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any Member in connection with the Site or the Service, or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Site or the Service, any Linked Websites and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- i. loss of income or revenue;
- ii. loss of business;
- iii. loss of profits or contracts;
- iv. loss of anticipated savings;
- v. loss of data;
- vi. loss of goodwill;
- vii. wasted management or office time; and
- viii. for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to Member’s tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
MUNDIPHARMA shall not be obliged to issue any reward or prize that relates to, or arises out of misuse or abuse of the Site or to any person who has supplied false or misleading personal information.
Members hereby agree to indemnify MUNDIPHARMA, its Independent Associated Companies and clients, their officers and employees, from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses, including legal fees, arising out of, or in any way connected to the use of the Site or information or content published therein;
Members may terminate their membership with MUNDIPHARMA at any time by using the facility provided on the Site. If a Member’s email address becomes invalid or unusable MUNDIPHARMA will suspend that Member’s account for a period of 30 days from the time we become aware of the problem. During the period of suspension, the Member will be able to access their account to update the Member’s email address. Other than a notification on the Site, MUNDIPHARMA will not be responsible for notifying Members that their account has been suspended.
MUNDIPHARMA reserves the right to terminate a Membership without notice or cause, at its sole discretion or for any reason, including if:
- a. Member’s account has been suspended for more than 30 days;
- b. Member has failed to log in to the Site for a period of more than 6 continuous months;
- c. Member has breached the TOS;
- d. MUNDIPHARMA believes that any conduct by a Member is deemed to be detrimental to the business interests or reputation of MUNDIPHARMA; or
- e. any action has been taken by a Member that harms or potentially harms MUNDIPHARMA or its relationships with its Members, suppliers, affiliates, clients, partners and/or providers of Third Party Promotions.
If MUNDIPHARMA terminates a Member’s membership, that Member’s access to the Site and the Service will also cease.
8. Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences
Members must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. Members must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. Members must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. If a Member engages in such conduct, their right to use the Site will cease immediately.
Members will report any such conduct to the relevant law enforcement authorities and Members hereby agree to co-operate with those authorities by disclosing their identity to them and providing all reasonable assistance in relation to the inquiries of such authorities.
MUNDIPHARMA will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect Member’s computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to use of the Site or to a Member downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to the Site.
10. Governing law
These TOS are governed by the laws of Singapore. .
11. Member Concerns
If Members have any concerns about material, which appear on the Site, please send an email to [insert email address]